Instructions for reading the Sortti invoice
You can read more about the Sortti invoice from the reading instructions. The Sortti service ID for company customers is the same as the customer number used previously in the invoices. The identifying information is the renewed customer number.
1. Use the identifying information found in this section when you interact with HSY’s customer service.
The Sortti service ID for company customers is the same as the customer number used previously in the invoices. The identifying information is the renewed customer number.
2. Here you can see the reference, such as the cost centre, which you have provided for the invoice.
3. You can find all the invoicing period’s service fees by waste types in the summary of the invoice. Waste management fees for consumer clients include VAT, which is displayed as additional information next to the invoice total.
4. In future, the fees for companies, communities and housing companies will be displayed without VAT on the invoice rows. The total VAT will be displayed on its own row before the overall invoice total.
5. The invoice’s reference number is the same in all the invoices of the Sortti agreement. You can pay all outstanding invoices of the Sortti agreement by using the same reference number.
Your payments will primarily be targeted at the oldest open invoice on your agreement.
6. Transactions made in eSortti under strong identification are shown separately.
7. Service transactions of the invoicing period are grouped by Sortti card and station and shown in chronological order in the invoice itemisation.
8. Here is the transaction-specific reference.