In May, we organise a brushwood collection campaign for small properties (1-9 residential apartments).
Those properties that have received a letter with instructions in the beginning of April may order the pick-up service for the brushwood. A fee is applied to this service. Properties may divide the costs by collecting a shared pile of brushwood. We will charge the pick-up price on the invoice of the property that ordered the service.
Instructions for collection participants
- Pile the brushwood in a visible place on the border of the property, up to five metres from the road.
- Ensure that the pile of brushwood stays in one place during the whole collection and that it does not disturb the traffic.
- Make sure that there are no obstacles around or above the pile, such as tree branches or power lines.
The collection accepts waste created during pruning and cutting trees, such as:
- branches and tree trunks
- rose bushes
- pine and spruce needles.
- the size of branches up to two metres and thickness around 20 centimetres
- do not pack the brushwood or tie them together
- one collection place can have up to 30 cubic metres of brushwood (large pick-up truck load)
Read more on our Finnish pages: www.hsy.fi/risunkerays »
Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org