Switch to e-invoice
The e-invoice technology enables you to receive the invoice directly to your online banking account, eliminating the risk of the invoice being lost in delivery or being buried under a mountain of other post. In an e-invoice, all payment information is already in place, which means that you can avoid unnecessary typing mistakes.
The transition to e-invoicing can be done conveniently through your own online banking account. To sign in to the online banking service, you will need online banking credentials from your bank. Customers of S-Bank Ltd cannot receive e-invoices.
Complete the following steps:
1. Sign in to your online banking account.
2. Select HSY Water services from the list of invoicers.
To order an e-invoice, you will need the reference number on your previous water bill. You can also use the reference number on any other water bill. E-invoice orders submitted through online banking accounts are automatically updated into HSY Water services’ invoicing records.
E-invoices cannot be direct debited. To begin receiving e-invoices, you must first terminate your direct debit agreement.
3. Wait for the e-invoice notification. Instead of a paper invoice delivered by post, you will now receive a notification of the water bill directly into your online banking account.
4. Pay the water bill with the e-invoice. Before paying, you can check the contents of the invoice. An e-invoice is not a direct debit transaction: the invoiced amount will be charged from your account only after you have approved the invoice. The due date and payment period of your water bill will carry over to the e-invoice.
5. You can archive your water bills. Paid bills will remain in the archive of your online banking account for roughly 18 months, depending on the bank. Additionally, many banks offer various archiving services for extended periods. You can also save your water bills on your computer and print them.
Familiarise yourself with the general terms regarding e-invoices in your online banking service and on the e-invoice info page.