Sortti Stations and the Munkinmäki Waste Station
The Sortti-stations and the Munkinmäki waste station receive waste loads brought by cars, trailers, vans or other such kinds of light-vehicles.
- reclaimable waste material (wood, small loads of impregnated wood, metal, cardboard, paper, carton, electric and electronic junk, garden waste, brushwood, apples and uncoloured and clear package glass, e.g. jars, bottles etc.)
- household-generated hazardous wastes
- small loads of unsorted waste and energy fractions
The Sortti stations practice self-service, in other words, the customers must unload the delivery vehicles and lift the wastes into the respective collection containers by themselves.
- Espoo: Sortti station, Ämmässuontie 8, on the Nupurintie.
- Helsinki: Sortti station, Kivikonlaita 5, drive via the Inner Ring (Kehä 1).
- Helsinki: Sortti station, Konala, Betonitie 3, drive through Paperitie from Vihti Road.
- Kirkkonummi: Munkinmäki waste station, Munkinmäentie 3.
Check out the locations of the Sortti stations and the Munkinmäki waste station on our Finnish pages.
Open Mon through Fri 7 am to 9 pm.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Exceptional Opening Hours in 2013:
Friday 21 June and Tuesday 24 December closed
Saturday 27 April, open 9 am to 4 pm
Tuesday 30 April, open 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday 11 May, open 9 am to 4 pm
Saturday 18 May, open 9 am to 4 pm
Tuesday 31 December, open 7 am to 5 pm
The prices for the waste loads will be determined according to the quality of the load: does the load include recyclable wastes or wastes which are classified as unsorted wastes that are not suitable for reclamation purposes.
|By van or trailer
|- The volume of waste max. 2,5 m3
|- The volume of waste over 2,5 m3
For additional information, please refer to our Customer services, tel. +358 9 1561 2110.